Login / Register
Search

Château Troplong Mondot

Originally part of the De Sèze estate in the 18th century, the vineyard is situated on the crest of Mondot included in what is today, Château Pavie.

By the mid-19th century, the Mondot family had acquired a great portion of the land, and in 1936, it came into the ownership of Alexandre Valette.

Historically not a widely known winery, it has been successful in recent years, considered by many to some extent attributable to the château’s collaboration with Michel Rolland.