Château Pavie is a winery in Saint-Émilion. It lies on the plateau to the southeast of the Saint-Émilion village. In 2012 it was classified in the first rank of the Classification of Saint-Émilion wine, as a Premier Grand Cru Classé (A), after having previously been a Premier Grand Cru Classé (B) since 1954.
Like other vineyards in Saint-Émilion, such as Château Ausone, the Pavie vineyard dates back to Roman times. It takes its name from the orchards of peaches (“pavies”) that used to stand there. The modern estate was assembled by Ferdinand Bouffard in the late 19th century by buying plots from several families. The plots were still managed separately, and the 9 hectares bought from the Pigasse family retained a separate identity as Château Pavie-Decesse.